05 Oct What is the LiveConsent API ?
Have a question ? We've got Answers !
What is the LiveConsent API?
The LiveConsent API provides REST-based web services to programmatically access the LiveConsent platform.
Using LiveConsent’s web services, a developer can :
- create new LiveConsent signature requests;
- get the status of a LiveConsent request;
- obtain the status of recipients involved in the LiveConsent request;
- retrieve signed documents related to a LiveConsent request;
- obtain the details of a LiveConsent request;
- update the details of a LiveConsent request;
- get a list of LiveConsent request numbers with a specific status;
The API also provides a callback mechanism for sending notifications to client applications about actions performed on the LiveConsent platform.