- Who we are
- Children’s privacy
- Data We collect
- Data usage and retention
- Your Rights regarding Your Personal Data
- How We protect Your Information
- Third-party Data Processors
- Legal basis for processing Personal Data
- Direct Marketing
- How to contact LiveConsent
The LiveConsent web site at www.LiveConsent.com (hereinafter “LiveConsent” or “Website”) is published and managed by the company Almetis S.A.S. (hereinafter “Almetis”, “We” or “Us”), registered with the RCS of Versailles under the number 501 611 024, having its head office located at 43 boulevard Vauban, 78280 Guyancourt, France.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of our website (hereinafter the “User(s)”, “You” or “Your”), who can use the LiveConsent service (hereinafter the “Service”) through the Website on any device (hereinafter the “Device”), such as, but with no limitation to, desktop computers, laptop computers and tablets as well as mobile phones.
Almetis values You as a User and respects Your privacy. We want to assure You that Your information and data is safe with Us. Our goal is to make Your visits to this website informative, convenient and secure.
- We will only collect, store and use Your Personal Data with legitimate interest to fulfill and improve the Service, to provide support and to communicate with You about our service and promotions
- We are committed to managing this information responsibly and ensuring that You are in control of your Personal Data and the communications You receive from us
- We do not sell Personal Data
- We ensure complete secrecy and privacy of the Personal Data entrusted to Us
- At any time, You may contact Almetis with any privacy questions or concerns You may have.
- You may also ask at any time to see the personal data You have given us and request correction or deletion.
- A Data Subject is an identifiable natural person.
- A Data Controller is the organization that defines the purpose(s) for the processing of Personal data and has an agreement with the registered Data Subject.
- A Data Processor processes Personal Data on behalf of a Data Controller. The processing is regulated by a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) between the Data Controller and the Data Processor.
- Personal Data is any data that directly or indirectly is linked to an individual (Data Subject), including, without limitation, name and surname, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, Device Internet Protocol address (hereinafter the “IP address”)
- Non-Personal Data is information that does not permit identification of any specific person (e.g. Operating System Version)
- Anonymous Data is data where all identifying items have been removed making it impossible to associate the data with an individual.
- The Processing of Personal Data is any use of Personal Data, including collecting, storing, modifying, transferring or deleting.
We act as both Data Controller and Data Processor for LiveConsent.
The Service is not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. In any case of such person providing their Personal Data We reserve the right to remove it from the Website and the Service. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us using the contact information below.
It is your option whether to provide us with information or not; however, if you choose not to provide certain information, you may not be able to use the Service to its full extent.
Information Provided by You
In addition, when You create your User Account, you provide the following Personal Data:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- (optional) company
- (optional) position
- In case You login with a social account, You provide us the ID of that social account
It is Your responsibility to provide true and accurate data. In case we detect that the provided data is false, We reserve the right to remove it from the Website and the Service.
Information about others
- When You create a Request in the Service, You must provide Us with the Recipient’s name, email address and telephone number, which will be processed by Us. Similarly, when You modify your Contacts List or Blocked List, You provide Us the Personal Data (email address, telephone number, name) of the person. It is Your responsibility to ensure that the respective person is over 18 years of age.
- Likewise, other Users may provide Us with Your email address in a similar manner.
The Service allows You to store Your private files (hereinafter the “Private File(s)”), which are not made public and not intended to be made public via the Service. You agree that You are a sole owner of Your Private Files and no other User or third party has a legitimate copyright or property claim against such Private Files.
We collect and store the Private Files You use within the Service, including files uploaded, downloaded, accessed, sent and shared by You. We may associate all or part of any Private File You use within the Service with any part or all other files used within the Service by You or other Users to eliminate unnecessary duplicate storage.
We access Your uploaded file information, such as but not limited to file extensions, sizes, thumbnails, modified dates, to provide system maintenance, management, and technical support.
Information That Is Collected Automatically
While using the Service We automatically record Personal and Non-Personal Data from Your Device and its software as well as Your activity using the Service, more exactly Your:
- IP address
- Device type
- Identification numbers associated with your Device(s)
- Operating System and Browser type and version
- Language, Time zone, Locale preferences
- Interactions with the Service
The above information is collected from every liveconsent.com visitor (the processing is not restricted to registered or logged in liveconsent users).
“Cookies” are pieces of information (alphanumeric identifiers) generated by web servers and stored in Your computer for future access. Cookies cannot view or retrieve data from other cookies, nor can they capture files or data stored on Your computer.
We, our partners, and our suppliers use cookie technology to enhance Your online experience by making it easier for You to navigate through our Services or make a feature work better.
Generally, cookies can be disabled. However, You should understand that if You choose not to accept cookies, some areas of the Services may not function properly or optimally and You will not be permitted to access certain secured areas of the Services.
We use Your Personal Data to:
- register Your User Account
- allow You to use the Service (e.g. create Requests; manage Your User Account)
- notify You of changes to the Service, terms and conditions or this privacy notice.
- send You marketing communications relating to the Service that we believe might be of interest to You
- answer to suggestions or complaints relating to the Website and the Service
- Produce technical message logs, statistics and reports
- Improve the functionality of the Service
- Monitor traffic to ensure message delivery and system stability
- Respond to enquiries or questions related to services, terms and conditions or this privacy notice
- verify compliance with the Terms of Service governing the use of the Website
- ensure the security of the Website
- troubleshoot the Service
- test changes and develop new features for the Service
We will retain Your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the Service, and will as a main rule retain Personal Data until cancellation of the agreement or until end users request deletion.
Please note that legal obligations, e.g. statutory rules related to storage for accounting purposes, may make it necessary to store Personal Data after cancellation of the agreement.
Continued storage may also occur where such storage is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by Almetis, including, but not limited to, the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right at any time, by contacting Us, to:
- Request a copy of Your Personal Data
- Modify Your Personal Data
- Request deletion of Your Personal Data
- Request restriction of, or object to, processing of Your Personal Data
- Request export of Your Personal Data
- Terminate the agreement
In addition, You can opt-out from direct marketing communications using the unsubscribe link in the emails or by contacting us directly.
In addition, you can Modify Your Personal Data from your account.
If you believe that Almetis’ processing of personal data infringes relevant data protection regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, or other relevant supervisory authority.
We will store all the Personal Data You provide on our secure (password-protected) servers. We also have put in place security procedures as well as technical and organizational measures to safeguard Your Personal Data. Our servers are in France and are subject to EU legislation.
Encryption and SSL
- When You enter Personal Data, We encrypt the transmission of that Information using socket layer technology (SSL). It is Your responsibility to use a browser that is SSL-enabled, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer when Your Personal Data is transmitted over the Internet.
- We store Your Private Files in encrypted form
- We store Your password in hashed form
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard Your Personal Data. However, You should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason We cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any Personal Data which is transferred from You or to You via the Internet. Should We become aware of an external attack or illegal action, We will notify You.
Your right to share Your data
Some features of the Service allow You to send Personal Data, non-Personal Data as well as Private Files to other Users. By using such features, You may share via the Service the aforementioned information with other Users, which can read, use and collect that information. You are solely responsible for the information You choose to disclose in such way.
You are solely responsible for keeping Your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask You for Your password (except when You log in to the Website). Your password is kept in an encrypted form. If You forget Your password, You must reset it.
Documents uploaded to LiveConsent
Users are solely responsible for the diffusion of the signed document. This document contains personal data (in the signature). Users can download the document. It is the property of the participants in a LiveConsent signing transaction.
Almetis as Data Controller may contract third-party Data Processors (vendors) to be able to deliver the Service. These third-party vendors will only use Your Personal Data for the purposes they were collected, and to perform their services towards Almetis. We carefully review the privacy policies of partners, affiliates and subsidiaries to ensure that they reflect the same attention and commitment to privacy as almetis.com. The relationship to such third-party vendors will be governed by a Data Processing Agreement.
Due to the global nature of the Internet the Personal Data You provide may be transferred to, and stored at, countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). By submitting Your Personal Data, You agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
You can see what Personal Data is shared with our third-party vendors and what is the purpose of sharing the data. To receive the complete list of the 3rd party providers We use and their contact details, You can contact us.
|Provider service||What Personal Data they use|
|Send emails||Email address|
|Send SMS messages||Phone number|
|Analyze Website Traffic||IP address|
|Online support||IP address|
- To fulfil the agreement for use of the Service provided by Almetis to You
- To pursue Almetis’ legitimate interests (always respecting Your interests as well), e.g.
- to improve the services or the user experience
- to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim
- to prevent loss or damages to Almetis or any third parties
- to prevent any actions that may compromise Almetis or a third party’s property or the personal data of the other users of the Service
- to send marketing communications relating to registered User Accounts, related to the Service, as We believe it is in the interest of our registered customers
- To comply with a legal obligation to which Almetis is subject
Almetis is fully commited in respecting the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data). At the same time, Almetis is registered with the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL) under number 1934062.
We may send you marketing communications relating to the Service that we believe might be of interest to You. We provide opt-out information in all commercial email messages we send via an “unsubscribe” link. If You unsubscribe, We reserve the right to send one more message confirming Your opt-out. If You would rather not receive direct marketing, please contact us.