1. Who we are
The LiveConsent website, accessible at www.LiveConsent.com (hereinafter the “Site”), is published and managed by the company Almetis S.A.S. (hereinafter “Almetis”, “we”, “us” or “our”), registered with the Versailles Trade and Companies Register under number 501 611 024, whose registered office is located at 43 boulevard Vauban, 78280 GUYANCOURT, France.
The LiveConsent service (hereinafter the “Service”) is accessible through the Site using equipment (hereinafter the “Equipment”), such as, but not limited to, desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones. The Site and the Service are hereinafter collectively referred to as “LiveConsent”.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of the users of LiveConsent (hereinafter referred to as “Users”, “you”, “your” or “yours”).
Your trust as a User is very important to us. We want to assure you that your information and data is safe with us. Our goal is to make your interactions with LiveConsent informative, convenient and secure.
- We only collect, store and use your personal data with a legitimate interest to provide and improve LiveConsent, to provide support and to communicate with you about our services and promotions.
- We are committed to managing this information responsibly and ensuring that you have control over your personal data and the communications you receive from us.
- We do not sell personal information.
- We ensure the complete secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data entrusted to us.
- You can contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns about the confidentiality of your data.
- You can ask at any time to see, correct or delete the personal data you have provided us with.
- Data Subject: means an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Personal Data: means any data directly or indirectly related to a data subject, including, without limitation, first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, IP address of the device (hereinafter the “IP Address”).
- Non-personal data: means data that do not allow the identification of a Data Subject (for example, the version of the operating system).
- Anonymous data: is data where all identifying elements have been removed, making it impossible to associate the data with a Data Subject.
- Controller: means the organisation that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and has entered into an agreement with the Data Subject.
- Subcontractor: means the organisation that processes personal data on behalf of the controller. The processing is governed by a data processing agreement between the data controller and the processor.
- Processing or Treatment of Personal Data: means any use of personal data, including collection, storage, modification, transfer or deletion.
We act as Processor and Subcontractor for LiveConsent.
3. Respect for the privacy of minors
The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Such persons are not permitted to use or attempt to use the Service. If we become aware that we have unexpectedly collected Personal Information from or about a minor, we will delete it as soon as possible. If you believe that we are in possession of information from or about a minor, please contact us using the contact information below.
4. Personal Data We Collect
If the Personal Data is merged with other data, the merged data will be treated as Personal Data for as long as it remains merged.
It is your choice whether or not to provide us with information. However, if you choose not to provide certain information, you may not be able to fully use the Service.
Information about you
When you create your user account, you provide the following Personal Information:
- first and last name
- email address
- contact number
- organization (optional)
- function (optional)
- If you log in with a social network account authorized by the Service, you provide us with the identifier for that social network account.
It is your responsibility to provide reliable data. In the event that we detect that the data provided is false, we reserve the right to remove it from LiveConsent. If you believe that we are in possession of information that is false, please report it using the contact information below.
When you use the Service you must provide Personal Data about your recipients (hereinafter “Recipient Data”). We process this Recipient Data on your behalf as a Subcontractor only to provide you with the Service according to your instructions and mainly on the following occasions:
- processing a LiveConsent request;
- updating your contact list;
- updating your list of blocked callers.
The Recipient Data provided are: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number and in some cases the organization.
For these data, it is your responsibility to ensure :
- that they do not involve minors,
- that you own and use them legally.
Similarly, other Users may provide us with your e-mail address, name and telephone number.
In these cases, for any questions about the processing of this information, including how to exercise your rights as a Data Subject, we recommend that you contact the User who provided the information.
You may also make any complaint regarding the use of your Personal Data by another User by using the contact information below.
The Service allows you to store your electronic documents as part of your LiveConsent requests. These electronic documents correspond to files that are not made public and are not intended to be made public via the Service (hereinafter the “Private Files”). By using the Service, you warrant that you own the intellectual property rights and other permissions necessary to use the Private Files. In this respect, you guarantee Almetis against any recourse by third parties relating to the ownership or use of these Private Files as well as any prejudice suffered by Almetis as a result.
We collect and store the Private Files downloaded, consulted, sent and shared by you as part of the Service. We may associate all or part of these files with all or part of the files used in the Service by you or by other Users in order to eliminate unnecessary duplicate storage.
We access your uploaded file information, including file extensions, sizes, thumbnails and modified dates, for system maintenance, management and support purposes.
Information Automatically Collected
When using the Service, we automatically record the Personal and Non-Personal Data of your Equipment as well as your activity while using the Service, more precisely :
- IP address ;
- device type ;
- identification numbers associated with your device(s);
- operating system and browser type and version;
- language, time zone, local preferences;
- interactions with the Service.
The above information is collected from all Users.
Cookies are pieces of information (alphanumeric identifiers) generated by web servers and stored on your equipment for later access. Cookies cannot display or retrieve data from other cookies or capture files or data stored on your equipment.
We, our partners and suppliers, use cookie technology to enhance your experience with LiveConsent.
Generally, cookies can be disabled. However, you should understand that if you choose not to accept cookies, certain areas of the Site may not function properly or optimally and you will not be able to access certain secure areas of the Service.
5. Use and storage of data
Use of data
We use your Personal Information for :
- enregistrer votre compte utilisateur ;register your user account ;
- allow you to use the Service (e.g. create requests, manage your user account);
- send you marketing communications relating to the Service that we think may be of interest to you;
- respond to suggestions or complaints about the Site and the Service;
- produce technical message logs, statistics and reports;
- improve the operation of the Service;
- monitor traffic to ensure message delivery and system stability;
- monitor compliance with the Terms of Service;
- Ensuring the security of LiveConsent;
- troubleshoot the Service;
- testing changes and developing new features for the Service
Please note that legal obligations, e.g., rules on retention for accounting or regulatory auditing purposes, may make it necessary to retain Personal Data beyond the period of performance of the Service.
Prolonged retention may also be necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by Almetis, including, but not limited to, the establishment, exercise or defence of legal proceedings.
6. Your rights concerning your personal data
You have the right at any time to contact us for :
- request a copy of your Personal Data;
- modify your Personal Data;
- request the deletion of your Personal Data;
- restrict or stop the processing of your Personal Data;
- request the export of your Personal Data.
In addition, you can unsubscribe from direct marketing communications by using the unsubscribe link in e-mails or by contacting us directly.
You can change your Personal Information from your account.
If you consider that the processing of Personal Data by Almetis infringes data protection rules, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement or other competent supervisory authority.
7. How we protect your information
We store all Personal Data you provide on our secure servers. We have also implemented security procedures and technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Data. Our servers are hosted in France and are subject to EU legislation.
When you enter personal data, we encrypt the transmission of that information using TLS technology. It is your responsibility to use a TLS-compatible browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer, when transmitting your personal data over the Internet.
We store your private files in encrypted form.
We store your password in hashed form.
We will make all reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information. However, please be aware that the use of the Internet is not completely secure and that, for this reason, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of Personal Data that is transferred via the Internet. If we become aware of an external attack or illegal action, we will notify you.
Your right to share your data
Certain features of the Service allow you to send Personal Data, Non-Personal Data and Private Files to other Users. By using these features, you can share via the Service the aforementioned information with other Users, who can read, use and collect this information. You are solely responsible for the information you choose to disclose in this manner.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and other login information. We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the Service. Your password is kept in encrypted form. If you forget your password, you must reset it.
Documents uploaded to LiveConsent
Users are solely responsible for the distribution of the signed document. This document contains Personal Data (in the signature). Users can download the document which is the property of the participants of a LiveConsent request.
8. Third party subcontractors
Almetis, as Data Controller, may use third party Subcontractors (“Suppliers”) to provide the Service. These Suppliers will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was collected and to carry out their processing as Almetis Sub-Contractors. We review the privacy policies of the Suppliers, affiliates and subsidiaries to ensure that they reflect the same attention and commitment to privacy as we do. The relationship with these Suppliers will be governed by a data processing agreement.
Due to the global nature of the Internet, the Personal Data you provide may be transferred to and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your Personal Data, you consent to such transfer, storage or processing.
Below you can see what Personal Data is shared with our Suppliers and the purpose of such sharing. To receive a complete list of the Suppliers we use and their contact details, you can contact us using the contact information below.
|Supplier’s Service||Quelles sont les données personnelles utilisées|
|Send emails||E-mail address|
|Send SMS messages||Phone number|
|Analyze web traffic||IP address|
|Online Support||IP address|
9. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- To provide you with the Service in accordance with our commitments.
- To pursue our legitimate interests and always respecting your interests as for example :
- improve the Service or user experience ;
- establish, exercise or defend a right in a legal action ;
- avoid any loss or damage that Almetis or a third party may suffer;
- prevent any action likely to compromise the property of Almetis, a third party or the Users’ Personal Data;
- send marketing communications regarding the Service and relating to the accounts of registered Users, as we believe that this is in the best interest of such Users.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
Almetis undertakes to fully comply with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (DPMR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Almetis is also registered with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) under number 1934062.
10. Marketing direct
We may send you marketing communications relating to the Service that we believe may be of interest to you. We provide unsubscribe information in all marketing communications we send via an unsubscribe link. If you unsubscribe, we will send you a final message confirming your unsubscription. If you prefer not to receive marketing communications, you can let us know by using the contact information below.
12. How to contact us
By mail: Almetis, 43 boulevard Vauban, 78280 GUYANCOURT, France
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By contact form :https://www.liveconsent.com/contact/